- This event has passed.
August 12, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
THE ROTARY CLUB OF ROCKPORT PRESENTS LOBSTERFEST 2017!
The Rockport Rotary Club’s annual Lobsterfest is a unique outdoor dining and fundraising event at the Legion Bandstand, serving boiled lobster, clam chowder and more.
As dusk descends on Rockport after Lobsterfest, settle in at Back Beach and the Bandstand to watch the fifth annual summertime fireworks display over Sandy Bay.
- Date: Saturday, August 12 from 3-7 PM (rain or shine)
- Location: American Legion Hall Bandstand at Scenic Back Beach-Rockport, MA
- Tickets: $25—includes Hot Boiled Lobster, Clam Chowder, Corn-on-the-Cob, Roll, Watermelon & Soda /Water
- There will also be a cash menu of burgers, hot dogs, chips, beer & wine.
- Live entertainment by “Stillhouse Down”
- Tickets are available at:
John Tarr Store, Village Silversmith or from any Rockport Rotarian
Advanced tickets recommended. For information/tickets call 978-985-2869
or visit our web site at: www.rockportrotary.org
- Proceeds to benefit Rockport Rotary Club Community and International Service Projects.
The Lobsterfest will be followed by the Town of Rockport’s annual fireworks show, and the town will be illuminated for the occasion. Come for the day and enjoy the fun!